1. Perform a background check and get referrals from three of the last customers.
2. Work trucks should have valid information which displays the company's profile.
Be aware of blank trucks (trucks with no information) !
3. An electrician should be in proper work uniform which represents the company's image.
4. Ask for business cards and company's location.
Be cautious of anonymous locations !
5. The owner should provide an up-to-date electrical license with insurance certificate.
6. Be aware of electricians who speak too much about money, but not consistently on topic for the project itself.
This is a sign of a scam man.
7. Make sure the electrician provides a written estimate.
Do not accept verbal forms of an estimate.
8. Do not pay for the project in full amount.
Make a respectively deposit.
9. Make sure the electrician or the electrical contractor files an electrical permit at the building department and has the project inspected.
10. Remember to choose your electrician with confidence, if you are fumbled by whom to choose, just go back to the rules listed above.
22 South White street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM
"Top quality electrical work lasts for decades.
It has no code violations.
It is safe to use at all times.
It was completed with high grade materials.
It was well crafted by the installer.
It requires no maintenance.
It is stress-free.
We love to demonstrate this importance."